- Reception area with seating
- Fully equipped presentation area (lectern, projector, microphones and sound system, screen, whiteboards, webcam)
- maker.space withco-working-area and 3D printing equipment
- Spacious and comfortable meeting room very well equipped with a large meeting table, projector and presentation screen (maximum of 12 persons)
- Small meeting room for creative collaboration with screens, monitors and different types of whiteboards according to needs (maximum of 4 persons)
- Former cable car gondola converted into a small private space for spontaneous calls or other tasks needing silence
- With the help of a Logitech PTZ2Pro, you can film/record/transmit excellently to multiple people during a video conference.
- Ping-pong table for entertaining and relaxed team building
- Kitchen and bar counter to share entertaining coffee/tee breaks between talks or intermissions.
Don’t let yourself be held back by Corona!
Everything you might need for a video conference is available at d.hip. Using a Logitech PTZ2Pro you can film and stream your event, even with multiple persons.
Due to the large amount of space, we can guarantee to maintain the minimum distances prescribed by law without problems.
Please, don’t hesitate to ask us for more information!
Interested to conduct an event at d.hip?
In our d.hip premises (former showroom of Siemens Healthineers) in Henkestr. 127, Erlangen, Germany, communities of interest meet regularly to discuss the latest developments in the field of Digital Health. Start-ups, companies, researchers, clinicians, ethicists and economists come together in our office to network or simply to inform themselves.
If you are also interested in hosting a conference, a hackathon, or co-creation sessions, please feel free to contact us by e-mail. We look forward to welcome you to our community.
To ensure that our network members and other visitors always have an excellent experience at events at the d.hip space, there are some few rules we kindly ask you to follow when hiring our facilities:
- You will be granted access to the entire d.hip space (including kitchen, sound system with microphones, speakers, projector, sanitary facilities, chairs, tables, group work facilities, etc). We have different chairs as well as individual and independent sofas which you can place, accommodate, and organize according to your taste and needs to make your event in the d.hip space more efficient. We kindly ask you to restore the orginal condition after the event.
- We can offer you the services of an assistant to support you during your event.
- In addition, drinks and coffee/tee can be provided at you event.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.